State of the PACE Market in CA, Local Government Series, Center for Sustainable Energy, June 16, 2015
PACE Financing for Local Governments
January 13, 2015
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (PST)
Presentation: 1 hour
Q&A Session: 30 min.
Financing is often the main obstacle for local governments seeking to achieve their clean energy goals. This webinar will broaden your understanding of property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing and provide innovative insights to help move forward with successful new programs and to enhance existing ones.
Join this knowledgeable panel for an insightful discussion of lessons learned from their experiences and valuable information to help improve your community’s engagement with PACE financing.
- Jack Clark, Director of Programs, Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE)
- Tools and resources, including the PACE program directories and policy guide
- Kristina Klimovich, Director, Comm. & Market Research, PACENow
- National industry snapshot, case studies of successful PACE programs
- Richard Chien, GreenFinanceSF Program Manager, City of San Francisco
- The city’s successful commercial PACE program, strategic partnerships, audit ordinance
- Barbara Spoonhour, Director, Energy & Environ. Programs, Western Riverside Council of Governments
- Home Energy Renovation Opportunity (HERO) program overview and best practices
- Cory Downs, LEED-Green Assoc., Conservation Specialist, City of Chula Vista
- Strategies for selecting PACE providers, update on open market program, promotion and marketing strategies
Full details available on CSE registration website.